Read Through the Bible This Year
Setting goals is a normal part of life. It is not uncommon for many of us to set a goal to read the Bible, in its entirety, by the end of the year. However, by the time we get to Leviticus, we struggle to get past the hard to pronounce genealogies. Maybe you didn’t finish your plans in previous years. That’s okay! The goal is not to check boxes off on our to-do list but to hide God’s Word in our hearts. Every time we open God’s Word He is using it to develop our Christian life to be more like Christ. He will not allow His word to return void.
So here are some tips for accomplishing your 2021 Bible Reading Plan:
1) Pick a realistic plan
2) Pick a plan that fits you
- Take into account your personality, time, and life circumstances
3) Devote a time each day to when and where you’ll read
- Seriously, you might need to put it on your calendar
4) Summarize what you’ve just read
- Keep a journal with you and ask the Lord to press upon your heart at least one truth about Him that you can record in that journal
5) Ask someone to hold you accountable who also can encourage you (and you them!) to keep pressing on
Below you will find a compiled list of 2021 Bible Reading Plans. They are not listed in any specific order but we pray you will find this list helpful as you search for this year’s plan.
May you grow to love God and cherish His Word more this year!